Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Heartbreaker

Like I said before... COULD. NOT. get enough of this little cutie! She is just adorable and was seriously SO easy going. I honestly didn't know that babies came like that! Mine sure didn't. He came out high maintenance and has been high maintenance ever since. I really have no IDEA where he got it ;)

But back to this little girl. Her parents better watch out because she's going to be a HEART BREAKER!


_1027994R_web




_1028020R_web




_1028116R_web




_1028124R_web




_1028142R_web

4 comments:

  1. Wow they turned out amazing! I may have to set up a photo shoot when we get to the great state of Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! That little girl is the cutest little stink. Love her!

    Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elise, you are AMAZING with a camera! Braylie looks so adorable in these ... Way to go. Next time you are out here, I would like to book an appt with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elise...Gorgeous pictures!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!
    Sign me up when you are in town!!

    ReplyDelete