Monday, April 12, 2010

Love ~ Las Colinas Family Photographer

I am loving these pictures from my session a couple weeks ago so much that I just had to share some more. Not only are these guys such a gorgeous family and THE nicest, most genuine people ever but they have SO much love for each other. Every time I look at these pictures the love just reaches out and pulls at my heart because it's so tangible.

One of the many things I enjoy about taking family pictures is watching how families interact. I think that's why I am in love with the pictures of the little guy and each parent, you can tell that they just ADORE him. What a lucky guy.

I had such a great time spending an hour with them and taking their family pictures.




_3278972R_web




_3279016R_web




_3279034R_web




_3279052R_web




_3279073R_web

No comments:

Post a Comment