Thursday, August 19, 2010

Light ~ Grapevine Texas Child and Family Photographer

I usually schedule my sessions in the evening. There are two reasons for this. The first being that my husband is home from school so I don't have to worry about a babysitter. The second reason, and if you know me at all this will not come as a shock, is that I am NOT a morning person. Not by ANY stretch of the imagination. I feel that there are some hours of the day that aren't meant to be experienced awake. Basically anything before the hour of 8 am is included in the "why on EARTH would you want to be awake this early" category. Simply put. I. love. my. sleep. Unfortunately, with a newborn and a 2 1/2 year old that is now sleeping in a toddler bed I am forced to experience these awful early morning hours on a daily basis.

This session was my last session before I started maternity leave. We had to reschedule it multiple times due to illness and weather issues. By the time we finally got around to doing it, it was far enough into summer that the Texas heat was already miserable. We decided the best option was to schedule it at 7:30 in the morning. I got up early, got ready, (although these guys can attest to the fact that in getting ready I only did the bare minimum) and was out the door by 7:00 with my two year old in tow. It was a completely different session than I normally have (I never take my child with me to photo shoots). And I'm SO glad it was. The light was AMAZING! If it weren't for my husband leaving each morning before the sun is even thinking about coming up, I would start scheduling all my sessions in the morning. After looking at these pictures I think you'll understand why.


_6210749Rweb




_6210891Rweb




_6210925Rweb




_6210874Rweb




_6210854Rweb




_6210936Rweb




_6210942Rweb

No comments:

Post a Comment