Friday, April 8, 2011

My Brothers ~ Irving Texas Portrait Photographer

I'm pretty sure that I tormented them to no end when we were younger. In fact I seem to remember specifically dressing them up in dresses, sitting them on the couch and taking pictures. I mean what are little brothers good for if not to use as live dolls? Right? But they caught on really quick, and they weren't too old before they could dish out a fair amount of torment in return.

I'm certain we drove our mom crazy. But even if we thought we didn't like each other when we were younger I'm glad that things change and that they never held any of the mean sister things that I did to them against me.

Here are a few pictures I snapped while two of my brothers were here visiting a few months ago. My youngest brother is in New Zealand on a two year mission for our church. He will be getting back in July! I can't wait to see him!!


This one's engaged and is going to be getting married in July, a few days after my youngest brother gets home. I'm so excited for him and that I get an adorable new sister in law :)

_B242850Rweb


_B242873Rweb



And this one is loving the bachelor's life in southern Utah at Dixie State College.

_B242854Rweb


_B242858Rweb

Would you ever guess that they're twins?

No comments:

Post a Comment