Friday, June 17, 2011

Booking Update ~ Northern Utah Child and Family Photographer

Hey all! I just wanted to let everyone know that I only have 2 sessions remaining while I'm in Utah next month. I've had a few people contact me about information or mention pictures in passing and I just want to make sure everyone that wants a session gets scheduled. So if you are interested in one of the sessions PLEASE email, text or call me to book ASAP.

We have a lot going on with a wedding, missionary homecoming and trying to squeeze in all the family activities. In order to make the most of our time, as keep things as stress free as possible, I will not be taking any sessions that haven't been scheduled prior to our trip. Even family, if you want a session while I'm there, please let me know now.

And if you just want to get together and hang out while we're in town let me know! I'm so excited to see everyone :)

Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm just hoping we can hang out while you're in Utah. I don't need any pictures. Just your time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather I'm so excited to see you guys! I hope we get to spend a lot of time together. I know Matt's hoping to get some quality Cam time in too :)

    ReplyDelete