Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Little Intimidating ~ Dallas Texas Child and Family Photographer

I shot this session at the beginning of October. I really don't know why I am just getting around to posting it. But I'm not going to lie, this session was a little bit intimidating...ok, a lot intimidating. I'm not usually intimidated by a session, but taking pictures for another photographer is pretty scary to think about. Luckily, they're nice and fun and put me at ease pretty quickly.

The other thing that can be intimidating for a photographer is to actually be in front of the camera instead of behind it. I think being in front of the camera took Kalli out of her comfort zone a little. She even told me in an email that she "wasn't very photogenic". Well I didn't believe that for a second, and I'm sure you can see why. I think these guys have such a cute family. Their kids are just adorable, and they're definitely all VERY photogenic.



_A021677Rweb





_A021676Rweb





_A021734Rweb





_A021707Rweb





_A021725Rweb





_A021752Rweb





_A021763Rweb

1 comment: