Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Baby ~ Grapevine Texas Child Photographer

It's official...my baby is now 3! I know everyone says it, but I honestly can't believe how fast time has flown. I'm sitting here remembering the day he was born and it seems like just yesterday. I knew when I had kids that my life would change, but I never imagined how much it would change, or how much I would love it. I wouldn't trade all the kisses, hugs, "I love you's", giggles and cuddles for anything in the world. Sometimes I look at him and wonder when he got so old. He's such a little person. He says things to me that I have no idea where they came from. He is energetic and funny and loves life. I'm so glad that I get to learn from him everyday, even the difficult days.

We set out on Monday to do his 3 year pictures and after just 5 minutes I wanted to pull my hair out. I definitely think it's easier to take pictures of other people's children. He didn't want to listen to anything I said and pretty much did the exact opposite of anything I wanted him to do. Once in a while he would glance in the direction of my camera, but not for very long. I will admit that I got pretty frustrated. Luckily, the pictures turned out a lot better than I thought they were going to. I love them because they are SO him right now. Here's my little 3 year old!


_B152167Rweb




_B152183Rweb




_B152270Rweb




_B152267Rweb




_B152192Rweb




_B152249Rweb




_B152253Rweb




_B152281Rweb

No comments:

Post a Comment