Sunday, January 16, 2011

Long Overdue

This post is long overdue. Jill has been waiting so patiently to see these pictures. I did this session while I was in Utah for Christmas. There were only a couple days that we could schedule the session since they were leaving for Maryland a few days after we arrived in Utah. It was raining/snowing the afternoon we were supposed to take their pictures but rescheduling wasn't really an option so we improvised a little on the location. With a lot of help from my mom and Jill's mom, I think we got some pretty great images. I know I say this about every family, but I just think they have such an adorable little family. I love the last picture so much. I don't know what it is, but I just can't get enough of pictures of little boys and their dads. Maybe it's because I have two little guys and I get to see that special bond they have with their dad.

I hope you guys love these as much as I do :)

_C183248Rweb

_C183255Rweb

_C183271Rweb

_C183273Rweb

_C183259Rweb

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love Love LOve them ALL!!! I love the last one too. Baby and daddy's are the best!!

    ReplyDelete