Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Love My Family! ~ Dallas Texas Family Photographer

I come from a pretty large family. I'm the oldest of six kids. We kind of have a Brady Bunch thing going on, because my mom had three girls and then three boys. Growing up we didn't all get along, and I wasn't really sure how I felt about having so many siblings. But luckily as we grew older we actually started to like doing things together. Now one of my favorite things is to be together with my whole family. It doesn't happen very often since we are spread across the country now and we've added a few spouses and a couple kids so it can get a little crazy when we're all together but that's what makes it fun.

My sister and brother in law came to visit us for Thanksgiving. We had the BEST time with them here and my boys were in absolute heaven having so much attention from some of their favorite people. My two brothers came for Thanksgiving too, so needless to say my boys had a LOT of extra attention. And, fun for me, they went through serious attention withdrawals after everyone left. But it's definitely worth having them all here to visit even if I have to deal with the attention withdrawals for a couple weeks afterwards.

Heather and Cam are so much fun and we're always wishing that we lived closer to them so that we could see each other more often.


_B262888Rweb




_B262889Rweb




_B262901Rweb




_B262934Rweb




_B262971Rweb




_B262986Rweb




_B263043Rweb




_B263064Rweb




_B263069Rweb

No comments:

Post a Comment