Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bucket ~ Grapevine Child and Family Photographer

Beckett. It's a big name for a little guy, but he's grown into it quite well. I think it can be a confusing name for little kids to understand sometimes. My three year old called him bucket for the first few days of his life and even now that he knows his name I hear Becky, Becko and Beckitty a lot.

A friend and I took my little guy out a couple weeks ago to take some pictures. She had a cute bucket that she wanted to use as a prop for a baby and needed a model and I had a knit hat that I had been waiting to use. I, of course, am completely biased because I think he is the cutest little chunk in the world. But I think we got some pretty adorable images.

The funniest thing, that my friend told me a few days later, is that when she pulled her images up on her computer her little girl looked at them and said "Oh I get it! Bucket in a bucket!" So funny! But not quite :)


_3184237Rweb


_3184245Rweb


_3184249Rweb


_3184251Rweb


_3184252Rweb


_3184253Rweb


_3184258Rweb


_3184260Rweb

4 comments:

  1. Yikes! Those are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute Elise! I really should have to take pics of my boys sometime...I have no professional pics of either one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that drooly little chin. My mom said he's in 12-18 month clothes! What a sweet chunky chip he is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok yes. that is undeniably the cutest thing i've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete