Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Perfect Little Angel ~ Coppell Texas Newborn Photographer

This adorable little girl was the perfect angel for our session a couple of weeks ago. Her mom told me that she was worried because she had been a little fussy that morning. It actually ended up working out perfectly for us because she slept so well for me. She stirred one or two times, but other than that she just slept and let me move her around and basically do whatever I wanted.

I know I say this every time I post a newborn session, but I absolutely LOVE newborns. They're teeny tiny and so sleepy and perfect for such a short time. I love being able to document that fleeting time for families. Because, let's face it, when you look back later everything just seems like a blur those first few weeks with a new baby if you don't have the pictures to remind you.

_2193940R-web


_2193978Rweb


Diptych-3-web


Triptych-web

No comments:

Post a Comment