Thursday, July 7, 2011

Just For You ~ Irving Texas Portrait Photographer

My friend Kalli was nice enough to help me out last month and be a model for one of my workshop assignments. It was HEAVEN not having to use my 3 year old as my model. I almost didn't know what to do when I didn't have to ask her to look in my camera every 20 seconds!

I firmly believe that every woman should have pictures taken of themselves. Everyone deserves to get dressed up and feel beautiful once in a while. I know that I get caught up in all the mommy stuff and sometimes feel like "Elise" gets lost in the shuffle or I forget that there's more to me than just being the mommy.

Looking at these makes me wish my mom had pictures like this taken when I was younger. Yes I'd probably laugh at them a little, I mean it was the 80's :) But they would be priceless to me.

So whatever your excuse is for not getting pictures taken, let go of it. Go get dressed up and feel beautiful even just for an evening. Do something for yourself. I promise it will be worth it. And you'll always have those pictures to remind you that you are more than your job, or your kids.


_6027360R


DSC_1906R


DSC_1913R


DSC_1911R


DSC_1948R

No comments:

Post a Comment