Friday, July 29, 2011

Perfection ~ Northern Utah Portrait Photographer

My little brother got married almost two weeks ago. I wasn't supposed to be their wedding photographer but due to some unforeseen circumstances they asked me to help out with pictures and I was more than happy to!

Although I'm not a wedding photographer I absolutely LOVE weddings. There is so much emotion to capture and it's such a fun, happy time for the couple and their families. It made it even better that the couple was my little brother and his beautiful new bride. I am so glad that Jonathan & Holli found each other. They are so perfect together and we are absolutely thrilled to have Holli in our family. She is one of the sweetest people that I know and my boys completely ADORE her.

Jonathan and Holli, your day was amazing! I'm so happy for you. I can't imagine two people more perfect for each other. Thanks for allowing me to document the beginning of your journey as husband and wife. I love you guys :)

_7168738

_7169042

_7168998

_7168965

_7168954

_7168886


_7168830

_7168812

1 comment:

  1. Elise...these are great! You are so talented!! I can't believe Jonathan is married...CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete