Friday, December 2, 2011

My Family

Well, I've been MIA on the for a while. I always seem to get behind on blogging during the holiday season. Obviously adding family visiting every month and trying to pack up for our move across the country to this already crazy time of year didn't do much for my goal to update the blog regularly. We're moving in a little less than two weeks, so although I'd love to promise that I'll get caught up on all the sessions that I need to blog, I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen ;) Please be patient with me! I promise I'll get back to regular updates soon.

For now enjoy some of our own family pictures that a great friend took for us. I'm SO happy with these pictures. She did such a great job and got exactly what I wanted! I have to admit we almost didn't do family pictures this year. I'm pretty picky about pictures of myself (who isn't, right?) and I was worried that having family pictures taken while I was pregnant was just setting myself up to hate them. But honestly I'm in LOVE with all of them. It was so hard to narrow them down. Thanks so much Kalli!

Photos taken by Kalli, edited by me


DSC_5906


DSC_5987


DSC_5993


DSC_6068


DSC_6075

No comments:

Post a Comment