Friday, September 3, 2010

Booking Update ~ Dallas Texas Child and Family Photographer

I'm back from my "maternity leave" and am gearing up to start into the busy family picture season. I am currently booking through the end of the year. I will not, however, be taking any sessions in Texas in December. If you're in Utah and are interested in setting something up while I'm visiting, let me know and we can try and work something out. I cannot guarantee pictures will be ready for Christmas cards for any sessions held after November 13th, so if you are intersted in sending out Christmas cards please make sure that your session is scheduled before that date. I'm also considering scheduling some mini sessions that would include printed Christmas cards and 3-5 images on a CD. If I have enough interest I will put together some details, so let me know if you're interested in something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment