Friday, September 17, 2010

Itty Bitty ~ Vally Ranch Newborn Photographer

I absolutely LOVE newborn sessions. They take a lot longer than most sessions, but they are just so precious. This little guy was only 6 days old, and seemed SO tiny to me. I can't believe that my 2 1/2 month old was ever this small, especially considering the fact that he now weighs double what this cutie weighed.

This little guy was 9 days late and they still had to work pretty hard to get him here. But once things got started he came pretty quickly and his mom said she had such and easy delivery and recovery! I don't know many women who can say they had an easy recovery at 6 days postpartum.

He, his mom, and his brother moved to Utah on Saturday, and his dad is leaving for a Columbia, South America on Wednesday! So they were really glad when he decided to finally make his grand entrace.

Here are a few images. We got so many good images that I'm still trying to narrow them all down. But honestly, how could you not get great images with such an adorable baby?


_9151471Rweb




_9151474Rweb




_9151452Rweb




_9151487Rweb

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the first. So cute! I wish I could photograph newborns like you!!

    ReplyDelete