Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Fun Evening ~ Irving Texas Child and Family Photographer

I love, love, LOVE this family! I know I say this every time, but seriously aren't they just gorgeous?

We had a hard time choosing a location. They had so many great ideas, but none of them really worked out for one reason or another. These canals are just a block or so away from where they live and they go for family walks there all the time. I love that they were able to incorporate a little part of their daily life into our session. I think it makes these pictures so much more special.

I had such a great time with these guys. Lindsey is the nicest, most friendly person ever. She's one of those people who is friends with everyone. She also has amazing style. I was seriously in awe over her living room. If I weren't moving at the end of the year I would hire her to decorate my apartment. Dan is hilarious. I honestly felt like I laughed our entire session. He also writes for SideDish Magazine and a great food blog all while attending medical school. Talk about busy! But if you want to know where to eat in Dallas, he's your man.

And don't they just have the cutest little man ever? Those eyes just make me melt!


Walker-Family_0025







Walker-Family_0134







Walker-Family_0261







Walker-Family_0189







Walker-Family_0291







Walker-Family_0155

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking our family pictures and putting up with our craziness. We love how they turned out! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete