Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy ~ Dallas Fort Worth Child and Family Photographer

Here's another of my bluebonnet sessions. I had such a great time with this family! They are just so happy. And aren't they just gorgeous? I get some amazing families.

I loved that they had Grandma join us at the end. She almost didn't make it! The location that we were shooting at was little out of the way and hard to find and she ended up getting there just a few minutes before the sun was gone. Luckily there was a few minutes of light left and it was absolutely breathtaking. She was giving this session to her daughter as a birthday gift. What a great idea! I really don't know any gift that is as personal or lasts longer than capturing these special moments in a family's life.




Wallock-Family_0037





Wallock-Family_0052





Wallock-Family_0064





Wallock-Family_0158





Wallock-Family_0229





Wallock-Family_0272





Wallock-Family_0288

No comments:

Post a Comment