Friday, May 13, 2011

Relay for Life ~ Coppell Texas Photographer

A couple weeks ago I was able to photograph the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life in Coppell. It was an amazing event and it was so inspiring to see all of the people that came together to raise money for such a great charity that gives so many hope for the future.

On the Relay for Life website it says "Our goal is to create a world where more people survive cancer – so they can celebrate another birthday." I love that. My Grandpa lost his battle with cancer years before I was born and my amazing mother is a breast cancer survivor. So this is close to my heart as I know it is for many of you.

Here are a few pictures.

If you were a participant in the Relay in Coppell this year and are interested in seeing the rest of the pictures, there is a link on the left side of my blog to the gallery that they will be posted in at the beginning of next week.


_4306424

_4306434

_4306444

_4306633

_4306643

1 comment: