Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Boys ~ Irving Texas Child and Family Photographer

This is the first year I've taken pictures of my boys in the bluebonnets. I realized that this will most likely be our last bluebonnet season here in Texas and I really wanted to have some bluebonnet pictures to remember our time in Texas.

We went out one morning with my friend Erin (who writes an amazing blog) and her two cute girls, but it was overcast and the light was just dull and ugly but I was determined to get some good pictures so I dressed the boys up in their Easter shirts again a few evenings later and went out again. This time we were able to get some really good shots!

It makes me a little sad though because I am just loving the bluebonnet pictures this year and I keep catching myself thinking about next years' bluebonnets and I have to stop and remind myself that I won't be around for next years' bluebonnets.



_4125058R





_4125065R





_4125059R





_4125090R





_4125103R





_4125017R






_4124979R





_4124976R





_4124980R





_4124984R





_4125048R

5 comments:

  1. So so so cute. They are so big. I miss them tons. I love all these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto, ditto, ditto, and ditto. Also, I especially like those teeth that are coming in and you can see them so good in the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! C is such a handsome little man! And I kind of just want to eat B with those fat cheeks and all. Good job (both in their creation and with the pics)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Commence the countdown to July, our babies will want to play and eat each other. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are just beautiful! You do such a great job. And you have the cutest little models too.

    ReplyDelete