Friday, May 20, 2011

Things I Love Texas Edition ~ Dallas Fort Worth Newborn & Family Photographer

Lately I've been noticing a lot more all the things I love about Texas. Even though my husband's graduation is still 7 months away, I just can't help thinking about how fast it's going to come. We're not 100% sure where we will end up after that, but most likely it will not be in Texas. I don't know if I've really mentioned it on this blog before, but I LOVE Texas. I couldn't have even imagined when we moved here how quickly I would fall in love with everything, but I did. Hook, line and sinker. I'm not going to lie, there are things about Texas I don't love, like the hot humid summers, the fire ants, & all the bugs. But for the most part I have really enjoyed our time here. Now with the prospect of leaving on the horizon I find myself noticing and appreciating all the little things that I love about Texas a lot more.

Here are just a few...

  • Texas thunder storms - AMAZING...what more can I say?
  • Wild flowers - I love how they just bloom on the side of freeways and random roads. They make my drive so happy and scenic.
  • The Big sky - Don't get me wrong, I love the mountains but the sky here just seems so massive.
  • Sunsets - It seems like every sunset here is just breathtaking.
  • Gorgeous light - I think Texas has some of the most beautiful golden light I have even seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment